Friday, October 14, 2022

The best of times, the worst of times.

We are back in the room and it was a great second half. If I do this next year, I am going to be sure to ask for an electric outlet.

It's quarter to three, for real, and we are done with judging.  Michelle and Gloria did a great job. I saw some bitches I might have gone higher with, but I was outside the ring and Gloria was up close and personal, so I accept her decision, as if she cares what I think.  I would show under either of them any time, Oh, wait, I already did when given a chance.

I miss being around Kierk, but he is 13, and needs his sleep time.  

I am not sure where I stopped so Amateur Handle bitch was Crowne Shepherds Luner Eclipse.  Bred by Exhibitor was First was Queen of Broken Hearts with Kent, Second was What I Like About you with Liv Calabrese, Third was She's Like the Wind. It gives new meaning to Bred By when you have Kent, Liv and not actual Bred Bys.

American Bred Number one was MardiGras, Second was Margarita, Third ws Mona Lisa and Fourth was Glory Alleluna.

Open bitches was First and Winner's Bitch was Chelsea Lately, Second and Reserve Winner's Bitch and one of my favorites was Shinning Star, Third was Very Special Agent and Fourth was What the Hail.

I normally would not mention the Long Coat class, but the winner was such a spectacular bitch that I will announce, her. It was Tasia, who was just bought by Joan Fox.

That's it for today.  This hotel is too much for me, and the food costs are outrageous. I can't digest the food as I keep thinking what it costs and it makes me choke. but, it is plush, the people are very kind and except for charging for everything, there is not coffee maker, and no microwave, it is just fine. Everything is about half a mile apart so I am walking more than ever before, it is probably good for me.

I got to say hello to Don Knight and Liz, I didn't get to talk to them, maybe tomorrow.  I have tried to talk to Kathy Steen each week, and call her to say hello. She is restricted to a wheel chair, and would appreciate hearing from you.  Her number is (770) 751-0311.

I may go back to see everyone working dogs, but I have the new Stephen King book, so maybe I will just read. I am such a party animal.

I know Bob is anxious to go Grand Victor. I saw Jimmie but didn't find time to tell him to put up Gunner. I will try to catch him before the show tomorrow. I know he will appreciate the suggestion.

More tomorrow.