Wednesday, November 05, 2008

AMATEUR MATURITY IS OVER

I am messing up the classes, but Bob is now helping me. It is Am Maturity dogs and bittches in for winners, actually only one of each for Best of Winners.

Bob Grady came by with the big ribbons, and it holding them for Cappy. The bitch looks better to me, but Carolyn is doing a good job with her male. Tedi just brought me my catalog, so I can stop yelling at people, and there they go around this big ring. I am so glad I am not out there, and Cappy takes a look at the first one, the bitch and gives the Bitch Best Amateir Maturity, and the dog Best Opposite Best in Maturity.

Bob, the Voice of The National is announcing the Winners, and Amateur Maturity Victrix is Ch Amber’s Chanel No 5, and a nice bitch. There is mile music in the background, but needs to be turned up, in my opinion, and in comes the Futurity Dogs.

I am going to have to stick with Bob’s computer, so we owe him a hand up, and thanks.

IN COME THE REGULAR FUTURITY DOGS.