Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Best in Maturity

BEST IN MATURITY

Cappy is going over the dog, and those are two good winners. I suspect both of them will go select. I like Georgies fashion statement with his torn off sleeves. You would think with what he is being paid, he would afford a shirt. Maybe that will be on his bill. Then does someone pay for a short sleeve or long sleeve shirt? These are real National problems.

There he goes, and that is a nice male. He should be, he is the Canadian Grand Victor, under Dan Dwier.

Now the bitch, One Woman Show.

I could not make this decision. Diesel has a great look about him, he is about seven feet from me, and Mike is behind me. There they go, and Cappy walks the ring, and they both look fantastic,a nd she looks, and looks, gives it to Diesel.