Saturday, November 08, 2008

Best of Breed

What a great world. I am tired and have to finish this yet. Tedi did ask see. They are doing them one at a time, lots of happy people and a few ecstatic.
We still are here, and the Winner’s Bitch has to go against the Winner’s Dog for Best of Winner’s Since the dog didn’t go Select, and Since the Winner’s Bitch went Grand Victrix, I will go out on a limb and predict the bitch will win. She might even go Breed, but Diesel is one hell of a dog.
I have been told I don’t want to go to the dinner. I agree with that with all my heart.
We are waiting for Best of Breed. ANDTHERE THEY ARE.
Diesel and Hiena. That makes me heat beat faster. She must be tired but what fantastic quality. I love what Helen ended up with, and it is going to be hard to pick one of them. The winner’s dog isn’t in, and so there is no Best of Winners.
No one asked me, but I would go with the Winner’s Bitch. What a fantastic sable bitch. George loses the lead, maybe on purpose and he can’t catch the dog. He goes to Michael Cheeks and George gets him back. Helen is laughing and sends George around again. Canadian and American Grand Victor Full Throttle.
Now for Olivia with Hyena Gomez. What a picture. Those at home missed a fantastic bitch. The crowd is clear they love her. Helen looks them over and is talking about Diesel on the video as Bob takes it from the middle of the ring. I can hear her, but don’t think I should repeat it.
Now she critiques Hyena, and again, I can hear her, but I will just wait and give you the decision.
Diesel Best of Breed.