Friday, November 07, 2008

Veteran Bitches, Best Puppy

BEST PUPPY
First is Patrick, then Jimmie with Caterina and Kiwi. I am confused and don’t know why High Voltage isn’t in there. Maybe someone who knows more about dog shows has the answer.
Helen looks great and has silver slippers on. A silver jacket and seems ready to judge. Jimmie has his puppy out there and I do like Caterina, but I also like Patrick. Kiwi is also a star, and so I am glad I don’t have to judge, and thank you for not asking me to do it. Not that many people left and Paul told me such a gross joke that I am still grimmicing. (I know it isn’t spelled right, and Helen tells Jimmie to take a second lap.
She wants it slower, so that is what he does. Kiwi is out there and doesn’t care who the judge is, what I would call Aloof.
Art is laughing at her, the puppy, not the judge. I do wish Bobbie would not stand in front of me. I am trying to Blog here. This was called the Bog, earlier, and then the Blot. Maybe we should just call it Bob.There goes Kiwi, and she is fired up.
My life is complete, I just got a hug from Diane Brown. What any man would want.
Liz has Patrick who keeps barking at the end of the ring, and Liz uses some strong hand signals. Wow, I wouldn’t want her mad at me.
The judge wants them walking and she tells them to go by her, and tells them to keep on going. They keep walking and the puppies seem confused, but do look great. If Helen does this in Specials it will be a long day.
BEST PUPY IS PATRICK, BEST OPPOSITE PUPPY IS KIWI.
Helen wants to announce and LanaLee said she couldn’t according the AKC.
Helen took the microphone anyway and is talking to us all. She is giving us her opinion of the puppies. She is going to critique the winners and even after she was told she couldn’t. She is now telling us how she wants to judge and is going to talk to the AKC.
What she plans to do is bring in all the males, and then 15 will stay to judge and then 15 at a time. With the AKC permission her best picks will be judged to completion after the bitches, if it is allowed.
Tomorrow is a big day, and I haven’t found anyone to do it yet.
Paul is going to spot for me, and it is going to be fantastic. He is a good friend, and has been friends with The Guz for years. He knows more about dogs than anyone I know and publishes a dog magazine. It is going to be geat.