Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Maturity Bitches

MATURITY BITCHES

It does feel like the day is dragging, maybe it is just me, or the disappointment about the computer. Whatever, I have to thank Bob for the use of his, and you should do so. Also, Paula wants me to mention her again. But, I refuse to do it. It is such a clear demand for attention, and she knows better.

The are lining up against the far wall, with Olivia in frontk, the Jeff, Morris, Kristy, Ben Bignoria, I see Cindy in the ring Georgie, Ken Tank, Kent, and at the end Bettlejuice. No, it is Michael Cheeks, holding a number, and now putting it on.

Here comes Cappy. She looks he line over, 12, that I count, and she takes them each to the center for the loose lead temperament test. Ken Tank is here at the end, so I don’t see Michael any more. I sit corrected, Michael is in the ring. Akaya keeps running around Cappy, but now settles down, and is just fine.

The sod is a bit uneven, but I don’t see anyone having any trouble with it. Olivia is in the middle with a dark sable, Copacabana. Cappy wants to move it faster and told everyone to get their bitch to the center when it is time for the exam.

A full black, U Got The Look with Jeff. Nice thick coat, and beautifully groomed.

Morris has Miami, a very stylish bitch. Cappy is laughing, I think she forgot to watch. There she goes and now back again. She wanted to make sure Bobbie got the tape. She tells him to take her a third time.

The One and Only just joined us at the table.

Michael is late getting here, and he has I Told You So. Maybe he got tired of paying all those handlers. He kept up, WAY TO GO Michael.

Liz has One Woman Sow in the ring, and I know Martha is on pins and needles. What a nice person she is, for a judge and lawyer. The bitch is a handful to handle and Liz is working hard for the money.

Georgie has Look Ma No Hands, and he knows how to stack a bitch. Al Martin came by and he, Bob and I are talking about the campaign. We are all so excited as to what America has become.

Frankie is out there with Kristy, and she looks a bit young, but stacks and holds the pose.

Ben Bignoria is taking Pandemonium, Twyla’s bitch, and I like her, and she hugs the wall.

It’s New Sensation now, down, back and around.

Cindy has Akaya out there now. And around she goes. Tedi came by to say how much she likes the quality. I am still smiling over the election.

Kent takes his pass with Sienna. Sheree is here talking, and leave the ring open to do them that way.

We now have Ken Tank with Samara. He told me four of his entries canceled. I miss Kathy, and have to admit, she made it fun, and Ken left her at home. Just because she has two kids to take care of. Weird priorities.

OK, now they all line up again, Kappy looks them over, and now moves them to the outside of the ring, and four together. They stand back, and there go the next four. Now the last four.

There they go the last of the 12, and they line up again. Olivia is still in front, but not from placings, but I do like t hat sable bitch. A black sable. First four again. I like two of those, and Cappy is looking them over, and takes the first three, leaving Michael to stand off by himself. I don’t know if he likes that or not, this is a big ring, and there go the last four. Cappy looks them over and takes the first two and sets the other two aside. She leaves the last two, Samara and Sienna.

She lets go the five who were resting, and then there were seven. There they go, And again. No placings yet, and I think she is about to, and YES. Olyvia and in second One Woman Show, in front is Copacabana, and in third is Sienna, the rest are gone.

Around again, and three fantastic bitches, and each is going to go in front. Liz Oster, Kent and Olivia, and there they go again. Cappy is looking hard, and searching, and here they come. She is looking, and Kent gets a turn in front. FROM THE END, IT’S ONE WOMAN SHOW.