Friday, November 07, 2008

VETERAN DOGS 7-9

VETERAN DOG 7-9
In they come. I love these dogs, maybe I am empathizing. First is When They Call My Name. All six of them are finished. Good looking handsome dog. If you think the crowd was indifferent, now they are gone, or off talking. Now JR with Midnight Shadow. A real man dog, and very little gray. He still has the fire and moves like a machine.
In the middle is UR IT, with Scottie. We next have a good looking sable, out of coat, but in great condition Wanted Dead or Alive. Tiffany brings in Drew, who looks like a kid.
Patti takes into the ring, Austin, and masculine shepherd with great proportions. He looks like he is ready for American Bred.
Cappy now takes them all around and there is some applause so I know I am not alone in the building. She pulls out Midnight Shadow, then Drew, and in third is Austin and fourth is When They Call My Name, and She sends the last three around. She pulls out Ur IT for fourth. Cappy is talking to them all and saying good things. She is such a kind person and I know she has a soft spot for the Veterans. There they go and she watches them and shades her eyes, and stops them and moves Austin to second. She is talking to the handlers and wants them to take another pass with JR in front with Midnight Shadow and Capy is walking and that is the way it goes.