Wednesday, November 05, 2008

First class where I paid attention

I have been asking everyone for help, and I think we have it solved. I am not sure, but now Cappy has two more in the ring. It is so quiet in here, and Bob is filming. I saw Sam Isreal for a minute and John said that my computer card is shot, so I will work on Bob’s computer.

It is a better computer. I see that Tony Sczuka is here, and they have neck signs for everyone who counts. Yes, I have on that says, “Blog Man” so I guess I mean something to the club.

The feelings are quiet, and yet there is a bit of doubleing going on. This is Best in Ametuer Futurity, (I know it is spelled wrong), and there are two good looking puppies in here, I don’t have a catalog yet, so I don’t know who it is.It is Schard Ark Storm Fire V Firethorn and Bon[Jer’s More Cowbell. They both look Good and Cappy goes with Cowbell for Best.