Wednesday, October 14, 2009

6-9 Puppy bitches

It is on to 6-9 puppy bitches.  Lee is in the ring.
 
I do miss so many this year. I wish Helen Fisher were here, and I know many aren't here that can't be, but they are missed.  Not just those who are gone, but those I see each year, and can't this time.
 
In the ring are the puppies, and Lee broke them into two groups.  Nancy McDonald came by, and so did JR.  Ellen Migliori came by, another girl that gets younger.  Maybe my eyes are getting older and they are staying the same.
 
Lots of nice young girls and puppies too.  I have to admit the general attitude is a bit laid back. Joe Larosa walked by and Big Dave is standing in front of me. It is nice to be at eye level with him for one time. Rick Oslowski cam by for just a minute. 
 
There is some intrigue, but I can't say anything yet. I will, as soon as I can.
 
Paula has not returned, she thinks I am ignoring her. I am trying until she bring Harley to the ring on Saturday.
 
I did get a commitment to help me with special posting, but now I forgot who promised to do it.  I need to work on my memory.  If only I could remember to do it.
 
Boy, there are some good looking puppies in there.  I am thinking there might be three groups, not two. Blame Tony, I listened to him.  He admitted to me that he screwed up. I like it when they take responsibility for mistakes. I do the same. If there is a mistake in my post, blame Flower Boy. He will be here tomorrow to accept.
 
There is a more relaxed feel this year. I am not sure why, but I like it.
 
Lee is down to his last eight, and they are in there now.  Each gets a trip around and the crowd has favorites. There are no empty seats, so I don't know what is going to happen on Satruday, and he pulls Alex with Ranita's Born To Run V Challenge Haus, then Heinerburg's Gone withThe Wind Depahl, and he goes with first is Ranita's Born To Run V Challenge Haus, Second is Heinerburg's Gone With The Wind Depahl, Third is Karizmas Chiffon Von Loar, and fourth is Scherzar's Wicked.
 
Paula just came by to say she gave drugs to Zoe, and wanted credit for doing so. I hope no drug agency is reading this.  The winner is a good looking bi-color. Very dark, and deserves the win.
 
More to come.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together