Friday, October 02, 2009

Ongoing saga

I brought a motion to continue my hearing, and filed it in San Diego in an emergency hearing since I am to start a three week hearing on Monday. The court in its infinate wisdom set it for a hearing on Monday morning. Monday morning my client has another hearing in Indio, California Court, so I will be there as well with a Motion to Continue the hearing. If both are denied, I am to start the hearing at 1:30 on Monday, in Banning, California.
 
No one wants to go to Banning. Ask Paula.
 
I still am fighting to get to Ohio.  If I have to chose between Ohio and Banning, I pick Ohio.  While I hate to leave these puppies, I want to give Magic Marker the vacation she deserves.  Also, Tedi wants to go.
 
Evan Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together