Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday morning coming down

Here we are, a dog show. The arena looks great, the ground is dirt. I know they say it is something else, but I know dirt, and this is dirt.  It is a bit cold in here, and I don't know what it is going to be after a few hours, but right now it is cold.
 
I saw Bobbie at the restrarant, and also Sally Haden. I ran into Malissa Chavez, and she is more beautiful than ever.  I see the video is set up, three cameras, and one ringside.  Lanalee is up in the booth picking which one works.  Leslie came by to say hello, and she said to say hello to Jessica and the booths are full and bright. I went back to the stalls and saw everyone back there. 
 
Fran Ford came by and he looks great.   We talked for a bit, and it went out on the streaming video. I see people are coming in, and I reminded Fran when he gave Honey Be Good the major, behind her in the class was Magic Marker.  Bobbie is set up to film and standing right behind me. Don Knight is sitting with me, and Bill Bergraff just came to show me where I am going. I sit behind the reserved seats, above the crowd.
 
Sandy Calisbresse, doing just great, is behind me, and I hate that I can't come up with names.  Lucy Nordstrom is here and looking great. I saw Verna Kubrik, and also Paul Johnson stopped by with a great looking sable. He has a full beard, and looks so different.
 
I got to hug Martha Simonette, and she has her mom with her, and so we talked for just a bit.  They are about to start the show, and so I am going to buy a catalog.  I hear Rita behind me, and I don't even have to look to see who it is.  Bob Dresher is all dressed up, and he looks like he did twenty years ago. I need to find out what he is eating. 
 
First in the ring is Leslie, so I need a catalog. Then Jeff, Kent, and that looks like the call.
 
I am going to let Sandy type while I get the catalog.  Sandy says she doesn't type, so I guess I am still here. She said she needs a computer so she needs to get one now.
 

Kent is up front, then Lennie and Leslie,a nd there they go and that is how he sees it.
 
First was Scharo/Ark Fire Keeper, The Franken-Windfall Moonlighting and third was Riverrock's Jack of Hearts.
 
You can get the catalog on line.  I am too cold to type it all in.  I see Tiffany, and Kent is here with the next class,and I see JR getting ready to go in, there goes Kent with the first one, then JR.  I Shaun Conboy outside the ring, and he has a shaved head.  It looks like a class of two.  In the first class there were five absent, and in this class three didn't show up.  Kent had Ann-Isles Promise Keeper and JR has Lakota's Hitman of Cantar. Fran and Rita are sitting and chatting.  Donna Calibrise is waving and she has a new great haircut and a terrific diamond ring. I wonder if the national is a boon for hair dressers.  Kent is in the middle with his puppy, and real nice looking black and tan. It is quiet, but lots of people here for the show.  I did talk to Paula for a minute, she is limping about, and I think she is suffering for the work with Harley.  Sue Clark is sitting next to Fran with Roy.
 
Off they go and in the lead is Kent, and then JR.  Leslie and her mom are talking and they are as funny as ever.  Bobbie is filming and I hope you are getting the streaming video. Now, JR goes to the front and there they go.  Bob is looking them over and he only has the two, and so he takes them around again. The ring has a bit of spring,a nd the dogs eems to like it, great footing and that's the way it goes, JR is first and Kent second.  Joanna Rand is behind me talking and the seats are about half full.
 
I see Tiffany coming in the next class. Bob Funk is here and I see he is talking to Bill Tank.  First is someone I can't name with Saterhaus Travelin' Man of Nordlicht, and I see Jim Hall out side the ring, and next in the ring is Tifanny with Chablis-Styloistic Custom Design V Sugartree, then Liz with Adlehaund's Pocket Full of Gold, then George with Lyloak's Goth of Bihari, Kent with Signature's Hell's Kitchen V Kaleef, Lennie with Anne-Isles Getting Away With Murder Marquis, and last but not least is Jeff with Windfall's Year Of The Gentleman.  I guess I will just name handlers, I can't remember a lot of names but Don is helping. 
 
OK, I'll send this so you won't have to wait, but pick it up. I notice the first dog is gone. We missed something.  Just said hello to Kenny Cunningham, but he has an all black Diesel son in the ring.  Now there is a black  I would put up.
 
 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together