Friday, October 16, 2009

Last of the show for Friday Best Bred By

Best Bred By Class
 
Only two in there Jeff has the bitch and Liz has the dog, and they both go around and Dave puts Jeff in front and says, "easy, slow them down". There they go and the bitch in front and the dog behind and he looks at them and give it to the bitch.
 
We are done, and now there is some presentations, in Honor of Joan Ford, and that one is going to do me in. They have a Junior ceremony class and handling instruction, and then all the champions get to go into the ring to work.
 
This is my favorite part of the National, so I am signing off for now. I promise to be back tomorrow and Molly is going to help me post because Magic Marker will be in there. I am getting a bit nervous already.
 
Molly just came by, how weird is that.
 
They are giving the Joan Ford Memorial Trophy to the Best Bred By that was sired by Cade of Fran-Jo.  How great is that?
 
Lew Bunch is doing it, and I am so pleased to do something for Joan. Fran is here and I can't say any more than that.
 
Thanks for reading my drivil.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together