Thursday, October 01, 2009

Chances are

In the ongoing saga if I am going to make it to the national, this is where it stands. I was to be in trial in San Deigo for two weeks, and therefore would not be at the national.  That trial ended, so I am now set free.
I am to begin a trial for a veternarian in Bannining California that is to go one week, then it is to continue for three weeks in San Diego.
 
I have a conference call with the Judge to continue the hearing since my client has to be in court on Monday and Thursday on another matter, but so far, the Attorney General wants me to go to Banning, and wait for my client to be available.
 
I am writing only to let everyone who is interested, (both of you) to know the probability that I will not be blogging this year. On the other hand, I might be able to rearrange the hearings, and make it to Ohio.
 
  I will try.
 
Evan Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together