Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Futurity Dogs

Bob The Judge Dresser is here now, and he has a higher chair, as does Tony. They are both above me, which makes sense.  This is a good setup for me, and I see Sharon Avery came by.
 
Gloria is in the ring and two entries in Amateur Futurity, it is Dosta's You Had Me At Wow and Jdm's Canda Hills of Tanglewood.  Only two. Gloria has a black dress and looks to be having a good time. This is Ameteur Futurity Bitches, I guess she is doing bitches first.
 
I still am not a fan of Amateur Futurity/Maturity, but others are, and I think it does serve a purpose. It gets more people involved and doesn't seem to take that much time away from the National, so maybe I am wrong.
 
JR just came by.  We are sort of central to everyone so they all come by at some time.  It is sort of quiet, but it is early. I think the show before the show, brought more people here.
 
Gloria is talking to them, but I can't hear her. She said something to us, and now is taking them one at a time.  The crowd is into it for only two bitches.
 
That's it, first is Donsta's You Had Me At Wow, and second is Jdm's Canoa Hills Of Tanglewood.
 
Now Lee Brown is doing Amateur Maturity with Nyledge One Hot Ticket in the ring, only one, so I assume he will win.  A good looking handler.
 
Gloria is back for Amateur Futurity Dogs, and there are three in there.  Heather the parmedic came up to sit with us so the show isn't that boring for her.  First is Melana's Eye Candy.
 
Next us is Enchanted's American Anthem, the Love Makes the World Go Round of Edan. 
 
First is Love Makes The World Go Round of Edan.
 
Best Amateur Futurity Bitch is First is Love Makes The World Go Round of Edan Best Opposite sex is Melana's Eye Candy
 
Now Lee is going to do the Dogs.  Since all the Amateur Futurity dogs were absent, Best in Amateur Maturity was the winner Ivyledge One Hot Ticket.  Tony had to help me with this, I am learning.
 
On to Futurity Dogs.  They are in the ring and I see there are thirteen, so I am going to just announce the winner.  Lee has them in a group, and is talking to them. I think you can see it on the Video, and I don't know what he is saying, but now they spread out.  And one at a time. Some temperament problems, but nice looking dogs.
 
I have to find someone to do the Maturity Bitches.  Tedi said I have to help double handle.  I hate it when I have to do stuff like that. Isn't that against the rules?
 
It is quiet in here, and Lee is looking at 13 dogs. They said that they are not going to wait for anyone, so this will go fast. Lee insists on a loose lead, and Joanne had to make three passses.  Nancy Harper came by and waved.  There are few seats left, it is going to be crowded by the end of the week.  I see Christine and Steve Granger standing in front of me.  They have two bitches in the Maturity.  I found out who Boots and Pretty Young Girl is.  Her name is Katy Bruce, but she will always be Boots to me.
 
There are three sections of seating. I was sort of offended to see White, but it wasn't Whites Only. There are Blue, (states) and Red, (states), but I guess red, white and blue, is OK in America.  Gary Szynczk came by and is up on the stand with us.  It is a bit crowded with all of us, but no one has fallen off yet. 
 
Candy Zumwald and Paula came by.  Paula is all off her feed because I only mentioned her once.  You should see the way she is trying to walk.  If she starts to walk normal, I might talk more about her. I guess herding did her in.  Gail Hardcastle is all in red and black and stopped by.  Gary is on the microphone, and Lee is taking them around one at a time.  The crowd is into it now, and lots of noise.
 
Lee has picked four, All That Matters of Edan, Hickoryhills Krytonite, Ch Lyloak's First Knight and Ann-Isle's Patrick.  There they go, the rest are out of the ring.  I see Tish talking to Gail, and now Bob Bergraff is talking to them.
 
It is getting down to it, and this crowd is into it. I haven't seen this much interest in a Futurity before.  Diane, Jeff, Georgie and Kent. Diane with All That Matters, and Kent with Patrick.
 
Lee takes them twice two at a time, and then switches them and takes them again, and puts them back with All That Matters in front.  Now George with First Knight and Kent with Patrick.  He switches them and there they go again.  And now they switch back.  In the order they were and he says all together and the whole ring.  AND JEFF GETS IT WITH KRYTONITE.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together