Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Break time on Wed.

The Breeder of the year want to Terry Kriedler and Leslie Beccia.  I just got a big hug from Christing Granger, and spent some time with LanaLee. The Mentoring seemed to go well,I enjoyed having people who were forced to listen to me.  Brent came with Karen Taylor,, and I will find time to talk to him later. He is always ready with a joke.  I am meeting with the Foundation later to discuss the Will Program.  I see Bill Basu and Jack Newton are talking to Tedi so she must be feeling better.  I see Carolyn Martello and she is holding that great Black Bitch she has. What a great looking German shepherd.  Cindy is here at the table to welcome the new people. She is taking pictures and I saw mine, and am depressed.  Kathy Potter is walking by and stopped to talk to Sam Colven.
 
DD Ardoin is in front of us. We are a bit hight for anyone to talk to, but I can lean over, or even stand to the side for the bleachers.  They have folding seats in four rows.  Behind them is a long row of bleachers.  Erin Nellis is sitting up here now, and she is another one of those who just stays beautiful every year. Seh never stops working. 
 
They are doing the Hero Dogs then Rescue Dogs and then on to the puppy judges.
 
Evan 
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: