Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Second Mid day on Wednesday

 
I took time to watch the judging and Georgie won with Blonde Bombshell.  She never took a bad step, and three were lots of good bitches in the Maturity. I think I saw three that will go Select, and a couple more that could.  I did talk to Kathy Tank today, and she and Ken were not happy with the last class. They had Showoff who is one of my all time favorites and she didn't win.  On to Specials, she was on and should do well.  Sheryll Brown is walking by and she did put up the decorations on the ring, and that is something that makes it look even greater.
 
I got to say hello to Kris Frasano, who looks fantastic. She said she didn't lose weight, but she looks like she did.  Reggie has grown up and I was asked who the good looking young guy was in the ring. What a great handler he has become.
 
I spent a few minutes with Donna, she and Leslie are both here healthy, and working the ring.  It is good to see them without any problems.  I saw Nicky Bunch, but didn't get to say hello, another lady who never seems to change.
 
Eddie Troki is here and we got to hug, and I also see Carole Moore, and found out that Tom Brown isn't here.
 
Carmen is doing Best in Maturity and the two animals are in the ring. The Bitch in front standing free and Kent with the male.  Carmen looks at them both, walks around them and tells them to take them around There they go, with the male in front. Two very very nice dogs.  Carmen goes to get the ribbons, and he looks over at them, and we can't tell, and neither can the crowd.  They haven't gotten the ribbon yet, and everyone is waiting, as they stand at the end of the ring and Carmen marks the book.  The steward is holding the ribbons, and I don't thinnk Kent or Georgie knows yet either.  And YES, it's Kent with the male for Best in Maturity.
 
Joan Fox and her lovely daughter are talking to Paula and I see Don Knight here too, I think now might be a time to shop. I can't take the rescue presentation without tearing up.
Evan 
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: