Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday Morning

Cold, damp, crisp and clear. That is my first impression. I met some nice young folks from Minnisota who have some good animals, so it sounds.  He asked what dogs I have had, and I couldn't think of a good way to answer that. Again, I am reminded of the words of Mark Twain, "People would worry less about what other thought of them, if they only realized how seldom they did."
 
I am headed over to the Center to work on the Judges Seminar, Tedi asked them to volenteer me. It sure is a good thing she isn't my Sargent in the military, I would be out on every mission.
 
Had breakfast with Dave Coleman, and I am looking forward to seeing everyone. The Seminar entry looks like a great group of people, and LanaLee is giving it, so that should be fun. LanaLee and I used to show against each other about the turn of the century, and so if we can remember who we each are, it will be good to talk again.
 
I will be on the Blog more, since I have the new system and don't have to depend on anyone to let me get on line. I will try to update as many times a day as I can, so check often if interested.  If not, ignore it all, and think about next year.
 
Evan 
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: