Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday at the show

It is the morning.  The best thing for me is to travel through the stalls and see the names of those I want to see later.  I saw everyone I know has a stall.  I got here early and got to watch it fill up. I think there are more people than I have ever seen for a Futurity, the place looks full already.
 
I see Don Knight, and Jerry Guzzman are here, and Bob Grady is wearing a purple jacket.  I see Jimmie, and talked to him for a bit.  Ginnie Altman is here, looking younger than ever, and seems to have figured out this thing about age.
 
The Famous Linda Bastionni is here,a nd so id Dorothy Lynn. Bob Eaton is standing talking to Bill Basu, and Dan Dwyer is taling to Ed Barritt who seems to be doing all the talking. There goes Libby, and I Terry Miles Green and Bill Tank. 
 
They finished the Futurity while I was mentoring, so I will just give the winners.  Futurity Winner's dog is Kaleef's It's All About Me.  I think you can get the pedigrees on the catalog which I think Bill has on line. Let me know if not.
 
In the Ameteur Futurity /Maturity Best In Maturity is Ch Marquis' Show Stopper Surigo and Best Opposite In Maturity is Scharo/ark Too Hot To Hold.  In the Futurity the Best in Futurity is Melanias Orion and Best Opposite was Lorien's Quiet Nights of Encore.
 
I am sitting with Bill Burgraff, and Bob Dresser, so I should be able to figure out this stuff. Now, I have to go mentor some more, and Carmen is doing the Futurity Bitches. He is in a tux and does look good while judging.
 
Sean just came by to say hello to his mom. We miss you Joanne, why aren't you here?
 
Evan 
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: