Friday, October 19, 2007

Veteran Bitches

Everyone is milling about, and no one seems to be happy, but I think it is fatigue.  Gay is walking by and there is Jammy, and I see Nancy Hubble, and Grace is talking to Michelle, two California handlers. And in the ring is Veteran Bitches 7-9.  Eight of them. This says good things about our breed, they look like young bitches.
 
There they go, the first four. Christy Brinkley in front.  Now the second five with Jimmy in the rear. Bob gives them some direction and points to the corner and now takes them out for the temperament test. He smiles after the first one and he has him stack. Bob looks her over, and checks the mouth and all the rest of that stuff. He skips the testicle test.
 
Now Mini-Me. I have always liked her, Next is Aria, a local bitch for us, and always one of my favorites.  Next up is Mudslide, a bitch I don't know.  And around one time for her. She is a very pretty sable bitch. Next we have Kahula a dark sable.  Then Venetta. I see Lace of Lou-Ru in there. Last in the class is Evil Ways, a bitch that has always impressed me.  Jimmy brings in Silver Charm, and she is out of order.  A Dallas daughter in Veterans.  Time stands still for no man.
 
Cindy Davis is with us here on the stand, and the crowd either has fallen asleep or gone home.
 
Now they line up and Bob is looking them over, and goes down the line and says he wants to see the fist four, and there they go.
 
He puts Christy Brinkley in front. He moves Silver charm to the front now.  Now they line up as they are, and Bob stands with his hands on his hips and looks them all over. The one with Jimmy is far and beyond what you expect in the Veterans class. She could be in Open Bitches. She has lots of power, and very very pretty, and First is Ch Kaleef's silver charm of Tabu, Second is Ch Acara's Mini-Me, Third is Ch Todorhaus-Chablis Evil Ways and Fourth is Ch Ponca Hill's Christy Brinklyt, HT, TC.
 
Jane Jeeter came by and got her Duel Award pin, and there goes Leslie, and I see that the Ghegleris are still here. I did see Paula earlier, and I didn't get to talk to Flower Boy yet, so it is still a good day.  There goes Bob VanWinkle.  I see Ben McGovern. Norma Ramey came by to say hello, and Bob is looking for his Reserve. I am wrong again.
 
He is doing the Veteran Class 9 and over. I could have just deleted it and no one would know how stupid I am, but what fun is there in that?
 
The first one is Beatrice, then we have Sudden Success, Then Dear Abby, Jamaicame Non Stop, Blue Moon's Runaround Sue, then A Cut Above.
 
There they go, one at a time. At nine she still has it. Now Sudden Success at ten.  She is real pretty, but now wanting to run much anymore. I know how she feels.
 
Dear Abby was always a favorite of mine and she looks a bit portly at nine.  So do many of us. In dog years.
 
KENT IS HERE AND STANDING AND IT SEEMS HE PULLED A MUSCLE, BUT NOT RIPPED IT.  I doubt he will show this weekend
 
Jamaicame Non Stop is here at ten, and she looks like she want to show all day.  All six who entered showed up in the 9 and over class.  She has lots of energy. More than me.
 
Now A Cut Above. I remember watching her in Specials at the National a couple of years ago, and loving her. She is nine now, and I still see her as a young puppy. What type. She should win this class, and looks like a two year old. Bob is laughing as she jumps and leaps.
 
YES, he pulls A Cut Above for the lead and puts Blue Moon's runaround Sue in second. I always have like Sue, and remember smiling the first time I ever saw here, and there they go.
 
First is Ch. Carolon ED A Cut Above, Second is Joelle's Beatrice V Diamond and Third is Mariner's Sudden Success Darte.   I can't see fourth. I will try to get it when they take the pictures. 
 
Pam Stoesser is here talking to Ken Downing.
 
Val Manning came by to correct the Bred By Exhibitor dogs, but she said Bitches but when I looked it over, she figured it out, and she won fourth in Bred By Exhibitor Dogs with Terra Note's Making the Big Time. 
 
 
 
Evan 
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: