Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mid day on Wednesday

It is Maturity time. I am not mentoring any more. Everyone is sick of listening to me, and I wanted to watch.  I see Dave Firtche here talking to me, and he and Bill Bergraff are talking, and I see Mike Sherman talking ot Joann.  Paula is here and Karen Taylor went by.
 
I spent some time talking to Ed, he is always interesting. We solved the world's problems, and tomorrow we will work on the situation with the club.  I will be at the welcome table tomorrow, and I did get to march with the Foundation in the opening parade.
 
Futurity Dog is Kalees's It's All About Me, Bese Opposite, and Best In Futurity bitch is Ch. Jagan-Karagin Happyslysitall.  I didn't want her to win, the name is way too long for me to type. It is all about me.  Lew came by for a minute and said hello. I am just glad someone is talking to me. I even tried to say hello to Kris, and she smiled, so maybe there is hope after all.  I saw Vivian and Tom Brown, sitting with Jack and Marylou Newton. Tedi is here, and is not at full strength, but she is strong enough to bitchslap me if she doesn't like what I do.
 
I did get to talk to Sharon Allbright, and she is strong and ready to answer any questions. I saw Diane Brown, how does she get better looking each year?  I need to talk to her about that. Debbie Hokanan is here and helping at the Foundation as is Peter Cassiopio. I am continuing to work on Peter to run for Treasurer at the end of the year. So far, he won't.
 
They are doing Maturity dogs, and Jimmie went in front with Ch Kaleef's Joshua V./Kenlyn, then Kent with Keylis Bloomsberry's In Thyme.   Bob is looking a t the rest of threm and takes them around.  I see him watching the next threee Georgie, Kent andLeslie.  He now thake another three, and it looks like the first two aren't going to change, and he seems to be looking for any thing else he likes.  Bob has four over tin the corner, and Jack is there, and my eyes aren't good enough to see who else is there. He is going down the line, but this first two are out in fornt, and now he pulls Ch Marquis Stealing The show for and he has three to look over, Jimmie, Kent in second and then Leslie.  They are standing free, (sure, like that group would let them stand free) and the crowd likes Leslie in third. Now he looks at the last four, and they stand and he walks over and looks at them from the other side.  The crowd is quiet, and he is looking at Scottie's dog, and then the last two. I don't think he is overwhelmed with them but they are quality and then they go back in line.
 
Now he is taking Jimmine down and back. And some aplause.  Bob looks the dog over and now takes Kent down and back. More support for that dog, In Thyme.    Now the third one iwth Leslie,a nd Bob loooks hard at his first three and leaves them as they our, now number four.  My eyes are older this year.
 
I see Bud Drew talking to Sergeo.
 
Not much going on with the crowd, but lots of people here. I see Paula, not Pamela, already doing her shopping.
 
Bob is taking them all down and back again, and he is on his fifth, and he has six of them in what must be his keepers, and four over against the far wall. Now he goes to the front, and tells Jimmin something and Jimmie grins and there they go, the first two, Kent and Jimmie.  Now he takes the last three and they take a last pass?  Not a lot of smiles on the handlers.  Ob goes back to the front, and he looks over this first two again, now from the front.  Kent is working hard to beat Jimmie, but I doubt he will do it.  Bob is giving them a long stare, I don't think he has made up his mind. Now he walks down the line and stops at each one to show he is looking, and now back to the front, and he is looking at the number one dog.  He moves Georgie in fromt with Ch Darby-Dan's Just Jack and takes the three around.  He leaves them like that, but now a pass with Kent in front.  The next one, I predict will be Jimmie in front.   He looks at those three, and stands to look at them, and YES, there goes the three with Jimmie in front Bob walks towards them follows them, and looks at them now as they stop. 
 
HE GIVES IT TO KENT WITH STEALING THE SHOW!
 
Evan 
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: