Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday before the Big Show

I got my advance copy of the Red Book at class today.  It is another great edition, congratulation to Liz for the job she does. Liz will be at the National, and it was fun to sit with all those who will be there. Tom and Vivian Brown came by as usual, and they are headed to Colorado as well.  Tedi and I are both healthy so we will be there, and I plan to attend the Educational Seminar, and I was able to get the right to mentor someone. I want to mentor Sharon Avery, who has forgotten more than I ever knew about the German shepherd. But, we know the best jokes to tell each other.
 
Twyla was there and is ready for the Big Show. She got Tedi to double handle a bitch with her, (but of course neither of them would ever do that, it being discouraged by the AKC). I have been reading the List, which is unofficial for the GSDCA, as I will be this year. Being unofficial means I will go back to what I did on the Blog before Debbie decided to make me official. I am not sure there will be any difference.
 
I plan to let my fingers do what my brain is thinking and try not to let reason or common sense interfere.  I am looking forward to the Special Class where Dania starts to talk to me, and helps by "spotting" what is going on in the ring. I hope you all enjoy it half as much as I do sending it.
 
I have about another six hours in the office today, half of Sunday, then on my way. I will look forward to seeing all my old friends, my young ones, and any strangers who are new friends I haven't met yet. Be sure to come by and introduce yourself.
 
Evan Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Where Type Movement and Temperament come together





See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: