Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mid afternoon after Dogs

The puppy dogs are in the ring.  I see Tish standing next to Dan smith, and everyone has shifted to the right, that should not make Hillary happy.  Oh, that is politics, I guess.  Nancy Hubble is taking to everyone, and I see Dave Coleman is sitting and talking to the Guz. It was good to see Jerry in the ring, and he looks as good as ever. 
 
It is quiet here now, and the class is about eleven 13 absent.  I would hate to think that people are going to pull under Carmen, and I hope that is not what is going on.  Twenty five entered, and over half didn't enter the ring. We won't know if that means anything until the next dog class.  Jimmie has a great orange tie, and unusual for him.    I did see Scootie and Pat, they both look great, and are sitting in front of me. I did get to say hello.
 
It is very quiet here, and Carmen is taking them each around.  Now to the next group, and this should not take long. It looks like he has two groups of six.  The crowd is silent, maybe because of the small class.  I see Ray Johnson has a lei around his neck, so Pat Ayres can't be far away.   I miss Helen Fisher, and I just heard that Helen Gleason's dog went first in Agility.
 
Carmen continues to judge, and there goes Ken Tank and Dean Wylie.  And Kathy Tank.
 
Carmen is starting to place them and he has Inflights' Singin In The Rain in front. Now he takes them two at a time. Les Salowski came by, and we tried to solve the world's problems. We failed so far. Now he leaves the three in front. And is looking over his group, four. There goes Pam Stoesser.  Now Kent is in front with Kaleef's Leonardo V Kenlyn, and he could win this class.  Now Carmen has five left and let the rest go. There they go, and Kent, and he counts them off before I could say anything more.
 
First is Kaleef's Leonardo V Kenlyn, Second is Inflight's Singin In The Rain, Third is Whitside's Freedom's Front Line and Fourth is Kaleef's Jaepaul Shazam.
 
Now on to 9-12 Puppy Bitches.
 
Evan 
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: