Thursday, October 26, 2023

9-12 Only eleven entered

Eight in the ring, and those who aren't here, can't place. That isn't much different than what my dog Justice did, but they didn't pay to be here. Of course they did pay the entry fees.

She split them into two groups. Off go the first four.  Martha and Bob are talking to someone who is holding a bunch of ribbons, for scent work.  

Now a Kis daughter out there with Kent.  Rita takes her down and back twice, Kent tried going sideways.  Nice bitch Eklectic Juju Of Clayfield, the group breeding  Now zac with Annie Jimeni, same thing a Kiss daugher with the breeder from the last dog.

I like those bitches and they are litter mates, and hard to pick one over the other but from her I like Zac's best, but Scott No Ordinary Love, then Annie with Zac, then Juju with Kent and Kayla with My Ashes.  Another Levi bitch.  Annie goes to the front and goes out and in comes the second group.  I see more people whose names I can't remember than I ever remember seeing at any time that I can remember.

I always wanted name tags at the National, and even offered to pay for them. But no one ever agreed with me, which shows how smart the board is.

She has the last in the group with Olivia.  She moves My Name is Teater with Liz and Olivia to third with Gomez.  Rita holds them and is taking to the ring steward and in came three of the four from the last group. Kayla is missing, something must have happened, and around go the other four and new there are seven.

They line up and Rita gives everyone a good look and she checks temperament on each of the, and walks down the line and not to the middle again.  Now there goes all of them with Annie in front.  Teter to second with Liz. sonme serious double handling going on.  Zac and Liz, and Rita looks at the last two but makes no changes I think that might be how it goes, but I see double handlers running and off goes the seven adn I do like what she has the way it is and YES, that is it,

Annie in front, then Teter, the No Ordinary Love and Scarab.  Nice bitches.