Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Maturity bitches

We have a ten minute break but the only jokes I can think of would get me thrown off. Of course this is the unofficial Blog, so I  don't know who I would answer to anyway.

I am remembering some past Nationals. I remember one where the treasurer who I won't name, but his initials match one of  the major oil companies, said the band width was not enough for me to post, so I had to go to a coffee shop after each class.

Then there was the year they had us on a stand that was so narrow that Bob sat back and fell off.

Last year we didn't have any  electricity so I could only post long enough to run down my battery.

It is great to have Tony back after a few years of only Bob and me. This year both Bob and I are showing dogs, so Tony is essential. Tony and I are comparing our kidney stones.  Getting old is an adventure.  And we all spend time talking about our medical events..

I got to talk to Judy Tiedel.   It was good to see her back.  I also saw Ann Schultz, so I don't feel I am the only old fart at the dog show. There is some comfort in knowing that.

Vicky looks great in the ring, and in come the bitches. OK, Moon Dancer a Grand Champion is out of an Asgard bitch.  And around they go.  She keeps the whole group and looks them over.  Now she divides them and keeps six and lets the rest og, but I think she will bring them back. but, what do I know?

Three around and three standing still.  Vicky ooks them over and now take her next three, at a walk.  

Out comes Merrideth.  She might be a sable. That shows you how bad my eyesight it. Tony and Tedi disagree.  Nice head, and great topline as she moves and a smooth mover.

Now Love is in the Air,  Deffinitly a black and tan, and stands like a  rock.  the crowd likes her.

Now Mikie with Whiskey in A Tea Cup.  I love these names. All we came up with is Justice, Judicate and Judge.  That dog is too wild but when Mikek got her calmed down she looks great, and now Tasia is up to her individual.

Nice typie bitch and a good side gater. Of couse I don't see the teeth, or the temperament, but the crowd likes her.

Diane Brown is up with a sable Obsession. I think she is a sable.. I love to judge a sable, you get to see every muscle and tendon.  I love the front reach on that bitch.

Maria has Love on The Brain.  Clean coming and going.  That bitch loves Vicie. And a nice standard mover and Maria is such a great handler.

And they stack.  A very good looking number of bitches.  Now one at a time. I admit I am partial to that sable.  Very quiet in here.  This is a great facility a big domed building with a big ring, but narrow so the dogs have to turn often.  

OK, that isn't Diane Brown, just another good looking blonde lady and Maria at the end.

She puts Marideth then Tecorios and Obsession.  Love on The Brain was also moved up and around they go to lots of cheers. Vicky looks them over well and sends them out. In come the second group.

Irv has high definition screens and watching them is as good as looking at the dogs. He does a fantastic job of filming.

Five in this group. Lennie in front with Leia, Then Ohura andnext is Gun Brook Falls then Moon Dancer with Robert Shepherd and Fire Fly Lane with Zac.  She takes the first three at a walk and now the last two walking. Handlers have learned to walk fast.  Bob has a  Gunner daughter with Kelly.  Lindsey got Kelly to show our dog in 15 to 18 so she can double handle him.  

First is Laie, next Ohura, Full name Communication Officer Ohura.  That is a bitch that can move. I see so much good movement. 

Now it is the Gunner daughter. I know Bob is off someplace with Martha to double her. I like what Gunner is producing, and he will have a parade, but I don't think they are showing him.  She is a super star, no matter what Vicky thinks.  She is so sound both ends and the crowd knows it. Vickie does not spend a long time looking, maybe she doesn't need to.

Now Moon Dancer.  And Asgard bitch daughter, so of course I think she is fantastic.  Tedi requires me to say so.  She is a crowd favorite.

Last is Fire Fly Lane with Zac. Zac and Lindsey drove here with 22 dogs. Not my idea of a fun trip.  Ghey had to stop every few hours to set up X-pens for the dogs. WOW that is one nice bitch, a dark sable.  And they stack.

Off go the first three.  I think I like the last two best, but no one asked me.

Now the last two.  Bob and Zac, and the crowd likes them also.  I wanted to say too, but I didn't want to confuse with two.

Now the first group and the first three go around and now the other three from the first group.  She lets the last there go and has five from the second group. I am confused but I doubt if Vicky is.  kkThree go around and three stand.  Now the last two that I like the last sable with Zac.

Yes, she keeps the sable and excuses Fir Fly and keeps Moon Dancer, my  favorite so far.  The Gunner daughter is in six, but should be up front.  She hasn't placed them yet, so lots more to go, and she takes rour and holds three. She has her hand on her chin and is giving everyone  agood look.  She steps back and looks at the seven in the ring.  She points at each onea nd they are confused as to what she wants, and off go three.  She sends them back tot he fence and tells the next four to take a run, and off they go.  Lindsey is doubling the sable and I think she likes her too.  Abnd uyp front goes Lia, then Tacoras, Merideth, Wood fire lane.  And one at a time.  Tacoras is the crowd favorite.  The Gunner daughter in in third for now, and there goes the other keepers.  She goes over my favorite and takes the first one down and back. Now the second, and I ssume the rest. Yes, the crowd is behind Tasia.  Vicky goes over the back of the sable Ilke so mcu and off they all go, and I think thisis it.  YES. 

First is Lia, then Taasia, then Brook Falls, and Firelane.  What fantastic bitches.

After Best and Best Opposite is Versitility, (don't ask, I have no idea what that is) then 4-6 puppies.