Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Maturity males

Paul Johnson came by, and everyone is below me, not metaphysically, but level wise.

They are in the ring now, seven of them. Rita looks great and is in a long gold dress.  Martha, Jimmy and I had lunch with Karena and a little tiny dog, that was so damn cute.  Rita divides the class in half and sends four out and tells the other four to take them around.

She walks them with three men and then two women.  I see Al in front then Kent, Georgie then Diane Brown, (isn't she ever going to age) and Liz in fourth place.  I may be wrong with those names, or all others, but you aren't  here to tell me or criticize. If you are watching the filming you shouldn't be reading this anyway.

Al in front with Finius, a champion.  Now Kent with Viper.  Now Georgie with Redemption.  Then Diane Brown is up next wtth Last Man Standing.  Last is Liz with Walk This way, and that is the first group.  

And there they go, a group of dogs that look fantastic.  Lots of crowd  Walk this Way to the Front and Last Man Standing to third.  Now for the next group.  

Vader in front, then Armstrong, then After burner with Lenny, and at the end is a good looking dog Vigor with a name that escapes me but take my word for it, I know who that is. Would I lie to you?

Tedi has joined me at the Egle's Nest up above the madding crowd. So it is Tony Tedi and me.

Vader goes out first, a bi-color, you don't see that many of them any more, and a good one.  Now Armstrong, a very mature looking dog.  Handsum dog.  A very put together dog and a nice mover.

Now it is After burner with Lenny.  I am so impressed with the Levi prodgeny.  That is a great moving dog and shoild be hard to miss.

Now Viggo.  Don't blame me, I didn't name him.  That's the four. Another group anbd she pulls Armstrong out and test temperament, and he is fine.  Now she wants them to go around, and off they go. I know I have my favorite, but I like all four.  She moves Armstrong then After Burner then Viggo. Off they go for another pass and Rita looks at them as they go by and she seems to want to, yess, she moves After Burner in front.

Now Rita brings the first group in. So far, Bob and Tony have done all the announcing.  I can deal with that.

Now the first group with Liz with Walk this way. Rita is wasting no time, as she always does in judging, and it is great to see someone who is that good at judging and she excuses two and then there were seven and off go the first four.  Away with the last two, and then there were five.

Liz still  in front then Al, Diane Brown Lennyt and Armstrong.  Off they go and YES that is It, Walk This Way, Finius and then Last Man Standing and Afterburner.  

Ten minjute breatk and then on to Maturity Bitches.