Saturday, October 28, 2023

Bitches

The bitches are in there, and it is so cold that I can't type.  

The bitches are in, Deb is judging, she excused some, kept some, and that is all I know. Tomorrow the low is going to be in the 20s, so, I am glad we are getting out of here.

I am sorry I didn't let you know what is going on, but I am too cold to type, too tired to care, too old to help and too orinary to give a damn.
It has been a fun national. We got on our puppies a Best of Dump, (but he has at 15 month a 5, 4, and 3 point major, so he will do fine. And his sister went second in the 15 - 18 month puppy, so that too was fun.

Deb is on her last class and I like the Veteran.  I see Levy had three Selects and he already had two.  I suspect he will be the top stud dog this year, and if not, then next year.

It is so quiet. They should do the bitches first because it is the Grand Victor that everyone wants to see. But the catalog had dogs first and Deb felt she had to judge that way. Next year, maybe the board will put bitches first.  And tonight someone will know who will be judging in Reno. Maybe we should start taking odds.

I would like to thank Debbie and Sheryll for giving me a heater to use, Tony for providing me with a blanket and Ill. for causing me to need them.

Sharon Avery came by and wanted to unload some dinner tickets.  I hear it is a full house, but I am not going to go. I want to go back to our motel and set the room on fire and sit in the middle of it. So, if you hear a motel burned down, you can blame me.

Now there are 28. I doubt they will all  go Select, but who knows what Deb will do.  Groups of seven.

It is interesting that Deb takes them down and back and arranges them at that time.  I think that is but one factor, but it appears that is how she cuts the classes.

In comes the second group. Seven more.  It is now dark cold and gloomy and the dog show goes on.  It has now been nine hours.  

Four down and three in the keepers, the chosen people, I mean dogs, I mean bitches.  Whatever, they are chosen, so far.  

New blood.  Next group of seven.  Deb is wasting no time. It is just a big entry. Maybe our breed entries will be coming back.  She moves up two bitches. I doubt you care who it is, or you would have gotten the streaming video.

I can type, I can watch, or I can shiver.  I chose to shiver.  Not really my choice.

Now, the unkindest cut of them all, four go to the outskirts of the arena.

Now the cold is not the problem, it is raining.  Now the last group, who were out of order, but in there anyway,

Now the keepers, 14.  Now seven and seven, and the first group goes. Off to the side, and the second group. I was told earlier Mercedes was going to go Grand Victrix.  One in fourteen chance  WOW, she just went to the front. Take my word for it; I didn't know.  And she takes the last seven.  Six off to the side while Deb talks to Tom.  Eight standing who look like Selects.  Now Deb comes back and walks to the front, looks them all over walking down the group. A good looking bunch of bitches.  

She brings the rest out.  What a nice job of judging.  The Winner's Bitch is in there and the rest go Select ALL OF THEM.

1. Grand Victrix  GCH CHG CH Kaleef's Mercedes 

2.  GR GCHB Franken's Some Like It Hot Of Tara

3.  CH Windsong's What The Hail

4.   AOE DAE AM CAN Select EX CRCH Windfalls National 

5.   CH Gomez La Bartola Von Loar Of Karizma

6.  DAE BOF GCHB CH Frankenhaus Heart Of Fire v Foothills
.
It's too cold to finish, so you will have to find it elsewhere  Sorry about that, but not that much


2.