Thursday, October 26, 2023

Thursday with a real dog show.


Gloria came by and John is talking to Greg, a battle of the husbands.  They are doing the dogs first, then the bitches. 

Iwon't be here long as I want to get my dog ready.  Like I have anything to do with it. Ben just asked if I was blogging and i said yes, but I didn't know where iit goes. Pat just came by and Tedi and her sister are here and Lew Bunch just came by to say  howdy.

We are ready for the first class, and the seats are filling up. And in they come. Mikei with a good looking put, then Alex, then Diane, First is Good Looki, then Exclisive and finally Wyatt Earp.  I just heard someone's husband shot himself. I won't mention who it is as that is not my place.

Three absent for a class of six. This show could go fast.  Exclusive is one of those Levi sons.  Not too much to deal with three puppies.  That is it, First is Exclusive, sencond is Wyatt Earp and third is Good Looki. 

On to the next class.

Evan is back. Justice got Best of Dump, so I am proud of him.

Now on to Novice Dogs..  Three in there Heart and Soul;, Falls and Morgan.  Nice looking dogs, as are most of the entries.  No real losers.  Three in, three absent.  I  got to talk to Lynn Ferguson, so my National is a success.

Gloria is sitting with Joan Fox and Linda is telling them what to do.  Not much enthusiasm here, and the quiet is astounding.   Now first is Morgan, the Shamrock Falls and last is heart and Soul.  That is the decision of the Judge, and they finish in that order.

I will send this before we get to Owner Handled Dog as that always is an exciting class. Yes, Leonard, that is sarcasm.