Friday, October 27, 2023

And, the show goes on.

We have the Bred By Exhibitor Adult Dog. Four entered and four in the ring.  I am not sure with the two classes.  Bob (the voice of the National) is talking to Bill Basu in front of me and Mike Metz as well.  Not much going on, and actually some nice dogs in there. the second one is with Mickie so it should be interesting with the third with Liz.  I see Autumn in front of me now and they go down and back, the dogs, not Autumn.  

Liz to the front with I Am Batman, and around they go. First is Marquis' I Am Batman, Second is Elite Design's Vater V Timberline,  Third is Krystal's Alexander and Fourth is Pinebuck's Draco of Breauhausen.

Now on to American Bred. I see no reason to have two Bred By classes.  It was so good to see Kevin Renolds, and he is doing great.  There are four in the American Bred Dogs.  Not what I call an impresive entry. A nice black in front and these are all good dogs.  The quality is there if not the quantity.