Wednesday, October 25, 2023

On to Futurity bitches, or if you are Canadian, Futurity females

I got to talk to Jimmie for a few minutes.  Martha came by, (and I am not going to tell you the "catalog scandal).

I was just told by "she who must be obeyed" that I have to double handle my Futurity bitch. so I will do so.

Georgie is here talking about his dog.  And Jimmie and George are here now.  I have the keys but don't have to go do my thing until they are in the ring.  Given a choice I would not double Cate, (Judicate), but she is not consistant yet. Her brother Justice is going to be in the show later in the week.  

In they go, so off I go.

HERE IS TONY

They all come in (14 bitches); and once around the ring, and Vicki keeps 7 in the ring.


Now Vicki has them go around one at a time.  And now for individuals.  First up is Hersheys Kiss with George.  Some nice applause.

Next is Athena.  After that is Mila.  Followed by Jewel.  

Had a short chat with Alex Muse - he used to show for us, and I haven't seen him in several years.

Nest is Haley's Comet and a bit more applause for her.  Next is Mardi Gras with Lenny  The crowd is starting to wake up with some applause for Mardi Gras.

Next up is Please don't stop loving me.  Again some nice applause.  And last for this class is Flair; a smattering of applause.

Vicki looks at the entire group, She has the first 3 go around; and then the next 4.  One more time with the first 3, and then again with the next 4.Vicki moves Jewel to the front followed by Halley's Comet, then Please don't' stop loving me, and Flair.  They all leave the ring, and the second group comes in.

Vicki takes the whole group around.  and then just the first 3 followed by the remaining 4.   And now for individuals.

First up is Mercedes Benz with Alex.  And some nice applause that increases as she goes around.  Next is Valedictorian with Maria.  Follwed by Promissory Note with Scott.  Next is Lollipop.  Some nice appluase for Lollipop.  Next is Mila with Mike (I thought she was in the first group - must have missed someone.  Looks like Mila moved to second group).  

Next is Judicate.  And around she goes with some applause.  Last bitch in the group  is Uptown Girl.  

Vicki is now looking at the group, and takes the first 3 around; and then the next 4 around.

And now some movement.  Mercedez Benz is in front followed by Valedictorian, then Lollipop and Mila.

Vicki brings the first group back in the ring.  She looks at the entire first group again, and keeps 5 and lets the last two go.  Then she looks at the second group; she keeps 5 and lest the last two go.  She also moves Valedictorian, Lollipop and Mila ahead of Uptown Girl.  She is now merging groups.  In the first group is Uptown Girl then Halley's Comet then , then Jewel then Mila, then Mercedez Benz.  Vicki keeps 6 and dismissed the rest.  But that is how it ends.

I am back, (Evan) and my double handling was not sufficient.  Thanks to  Tony for filling in.  I only had to make one correction.  Al is here talking to us.  Now a half hour break before Maturity.

I need that to go have a short nervous breakdown, and then come back for Maturity.

Beautiful bitches and she did a nice job. Our bitch was last and it is understandable, she didn't look as great as she is, but she is 15 months old, and will learn.  

Now, best and best opposite in Maturity.  Tony came up and had to decide to sit with me or Bob. He made the right decision.

I like the style on the dog better and the movement on the  Bitch.

Best in Futurity was Barefoot Jean Night V Peter's Elite and Best Opposite is Uptown Girl of Legend.  Great quality and now half an hour break.

On to the Maturity.

Al is here now, and I'm off for more fried food for lunch. I hear they are offering fried lard.  I might try that.