Friday, October 27, 2023

Veteran Dogs

I just spent some time talking to Ann Schultz. We solved all of the world problems, but we didn't get into Israel or Ukraine.  We will discuss that tomorrow.

I don't see a lot of interest in the class.   I do like some of those dogs and First is Ch Timberline's Dust Bowl Dance, Second is GCHS CH  Covy-Tucker-Hills Compass-PP (I do think that has always been a super dog, and since this is my unofficial Blog, I can give my opinion), Third was Ch Go9lden Breed's Sup[erstar, and Fourth is GCHP CH Gerans Solitary Man BCAT.

Now in with the older Veterans 9+ Dogs. If those three are my age, in dog years, they didn't want to get up this morning.  They ae 9, 9 and 10.  I could have brought Kirk here at 13.  He died at 14, and what a time we shared.  I will always miss him.

Vickey is looking the tree over and they don't seem like puppies, but all three are not giving up the show quality.  He puts GCH Campaigners Seamar Bearing It All in Vegas in front and YES, First is Campaigners Seamar Bearing It All in Vegas, Second is DAE GCHS Marcato's Fire Lake HT PT TC and third is GCH CH Marcator's Katmandu Katmandu RI FDC CAA BCATDNACGCA CGCU TKA ATT TC.  No, I have no idea what the letters mean, but all three are Grand Champions. That I know.

Butch Loeb came by and it is good to see him. He doesn't seem to age. 

Sylvan and his daughter with Melody his daughter. It is so good to see some of these people we haven't seen in years.  What amazes me is how they don't change.  

I am going to go eat, so I will post the winners of the Amateur Owner Handled Bitch, Bred-By Exhibitor- Puppy butch then Bred-By Exhibiter Adult Bitch. Maybe next year we can have an Amateur, Owner uner 18, female handler long coat bitch class.

Another pork sandwiich. don't tell the Rabbi.

OK the American Bred Bitch class is in there.  

Bred-By Exhibitor Adult Bitch First Pinebuck's Halley's Comet Of Breauhausen, Second Aramist's What I like About Rue V Marathon, Third krystal's Mila V Poncer-HJill-Tantara. and that is the class.

13 in the American Bred class. and so it will  be a while.  I just saw a bitch I like with Kent. I looked her up and it was Cherpa's Promissory Note, Pat and Celeste's bitch. She is going to be hard to beat.  Some nice bitches in there. The Victory dinner is at our motel, but we probably won't go. 

She sends out the first group.  Cate just came by to see me. Either she love me or hates me, she jumps on me whenever she sees me. She is something special.

In comes the next group.  Seven in the first group, six in there now..  Rita tells them :"walk" and off they go.  Keven Renolds is talking to Liz Oster who looks intence watching Kent.  He has Seven Hills Don't You Forget Me and that is who she is working on.

Sharon Avery came by and forced me to by fifty dollars in raffle tickets. she promised me she would put my name on them and put them in a basket. Should I have done that and trusted her?