Friday, October 27, 2023

Friday at the fairgrounds

It is early, but Bob and Zac are here and the rest of the world is asleep.

I have to thank Tony for taking over on the computer.  Well, I don't have to he took over when I was out there watching my bitch,  So now Tony is here too and so  I will give you the sad results of the 15-18 bitch class.  No, she looked good, so that was satisfying.

First was Candia's Mimosa Time V Surigo, Second was Asgard's Judicate, then Third was Mojave's Little Miss Honkytonk Bmeer and Fourth New Era's Puck Ya'll V Taja.  I was fine but had we gone first, I would have still have meaningless dreams of Winner's Bitch and Grand Victor. so, now I can relax and enjoy the show.

Alex is here talking to Zac and Bob and Tony are dividing up who gets to announce.  I am indeed "chopped liver" and just get to sit at the announcer's table and look pretty. That works for me.

Also, I didn't see the Novice Bitch class on my computer so First was Tazznan's Mercedes Benz, Second was Signature's Venus in Blue Jeans, Third wasKrystal's Marian, and Fourth is Marquis' I Walk the Line. I would call her Johnny.

Tony and I are talking now. 

I don't know if anyone can or even wants to read this, but I will continue to babble so long as no one complains.  Last night we went to dinner with Gloria and Tedi's sister and brother-in-law. Everyone who means anything was at the same place.  I saw Joan Fox and her crowd at another table. I did some card tricks for Irv and his wife, and so that was fun. I also did a few things at the dinner.  Bill Basu came by and I was glad to see him. He hasn't been at the shows lately as he retired and sold his business and has been traveling the world so it is nice he gets to spend time with us little people.  Bill is talking to Zac and one of them told a joke, or they are laughing at me.

Tony  Monk came by and told me who he was. I wish everyone would do that.   I still want name tags.  People are starting to filter in, and Vicky just walked by. They have us way above the little people. I don't like that, but I have power, a comfortable seat, and a great view, so I shouldn't complain.

I saw some great dogs so far, and expect to see more today.  I know Saturday is THE BIG DAY, but it is still fun to see everyone with remaining dreams.  I will now send this, it is ten minute to the singing, so I will be bakc.