Friday, October 27, 2023

On to Open Dogs

I took off to get on line to finish the Judges exam. I could not figure out how to do that so between Tony  and Gloria I may be able to get on line later. In the mean time the five Open dogs are in there.  Lots of cheers for the Open dogs, and some great ones from what I can see.  Onlhy five, but I want to watch then I will Post American Bred and Open after the losers are selected.  That is sort of negative, but let's see who wins. she brings King of The Seven Seas to the front and  that's it. Number one is Gable Hill's V. Woodside, then Second was Krystal's King of The Seven Seas, Third is Ch Raylex's Celeb Chablis, and Fourth is Kenlyn Marwquis' Scorpion King.

Going back to American Bred, First was Marqui's I Am Batman, Second was Elite Design's Vader V Timberlinr. Third is Krystal's Alexander and Fourth was Pinebuck's Draco Of Breaiuhjausen.

All the mistakes are due to Bob (the Voice of the national) and Tony who caused the mistakes.

On to the Long Coat Dog.  Two entered and two in there.  I think they should compete with the rest of the entries, but again, no one asked me.  I do like the black coated dog, and they go around together neither of them are excited about being here. First is SG1 Otto VonDen Baren, and second is Tacora's Rocky Top of Justrock Merivern.

On to Winner's Dog with a break.