Thursday, October 11, 2012

12-15 Bitches

 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/Cappy is giving her reviews, and so those on video can hear what she has to say.  Jimmie and Sheree just walked by and here comes Tony again.
 
12-15 Bitches in the ring, and I thinnk I see only two so far.   I guess that is it.  Diane has Keggi Fair's Rebekka V Hollamor and Carlisle's Desert Cress with a young gild who I can't name. I have had lots of problems with names calling people by the wrong name. I told Twyla I am having a problem due to the air, and she said: "Sure, let's go with that."  I think she dissed me. 
 
Helen has looked at both, and that's it. Rebekka is first and Desert Cress is second.
 
IT'S SUMMERTIME!! (again). Now it is 12-15 dogs into the ring. We have Kirk up her in the anouncers stand. He is truly the best dog anyone could ever ask for. I am teaching new tricks everyday. His next one will be shake. He loves doing them!!
 
The 12-15 dogs are finally checking and going into the ready ring. Diane is first with "Ridley" Channing with 'Never Forget', Sean with Big Valley, Cindy with Cazador, Kelly with "Always On My Mind", Sharlona with Jimmy, and Jeff with "I Trust You With My Heart".
 
Miss. Cappy takes them out one by one for temperament. She sends them back and has them all stalked. Now, she takes them all around.
 
MORE TO COME!!
She has them stalked up again, and takes the first one out, "Ridley" with Diane. 
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together