Friday, October 12, 2012

Great news at the end

AMERICAN BRED DOGS
 
15 in there and I am in love with at least six of them.  What a lineup, and it isn't even the open dogs.  Cappy is in all black and looks strong.  First is Kristy with Sam I am.  It is supposed to be Nancy McDonald, but Nancy has a bad pin, and is saving herself for her Special.
 
Cappy is doing the individuals, and it will be interesting to watch.  Sam Israel is in there showing his dog.  There they go as a class.
 
I have been lugging around a 10 pound box of Sees candy for Michael Cheeks. I guess he isn't here, (it's a running gag).  I brought it from California making sure it doesn't get too hot or too cold.  I now have to figure out what to do with it. I am diabetic, so I can only eat a pound of it. I think maybe if I don't see Michael I will just hand it out to the stands.
 
Cappy begins the individuals now, and so now I may go read a book.  And, tomorrow is when I get bored. If you paid $25.00 for this, I guess you are watching the video and hope to see someone spook or bite the judge. Other than that it is a good time to go arrange your sock drawer.
 
I think I may just watch the dogs and enjoy the show.  I just spent some time with Nancy McDonald talking about Junior handlers.  We need to promote them more, but the fund I started seems to have some interest.
 
Everyone is milling about since it is the individuals.  Applause from one area, and I guess that might be the owners.  Lindsey with I Gotta Feeling.
 
Six dogs to go. And then the serious stuff.  We have the evaluations by Helen, and people are collecting them.  It is a form sheet with evaluations.  Iza is here and we need to get her to blog sometime. 
 
She is on the last male, so it is starting to get better in here. I see a number of people reading I-pads and I was told they are reading the Blog. I may be stupid, (shut up Flower Boy), but why not watch the show instead of reading what I babble on about?
 
Do you think anyone has streaming video on their I-pads?  That would be so now.
 
Now she takes five.  Kristi, Leslie, Frank, another young man and Zac.  She stands and watches them.  Carole Moore walked by.  They stack and give the double handlers directions, and that is where the noise comes by.  We sure have dogs that look like males. Cappy looks strong and I am so pleased.
 
She sends them back. There are eight long coated bitches. So, maybe I need to reconsider my position.  Like I would ever do that.
 
There goes the second group, Scott, Cindy, Mike, Lindsey, and Lennie  At the end.  And the last group with good people showing good dogs. It is hard to keep up with the excitement, and I am working at it.
 
Cappy is talking to Alex, and off they go. Kent in last for now, but not for long from what I see.  They stack and Cappy looks them over. There goes Morton, and more people coming now.  Cappy give some instruction as the go, and another trip around. 
 
Back to the first group and John Ayotte walked by. We are too high up to talk to us, or maybe no one wants to talk to us.  As I recall, when we were on floor level, no one talked to us either.
 
I see Jane Kerner talking to Pam Stoesser, and Pam might come up.
 
She moves Kristy up, second is Leslie and then Zac.  She takes the next group and looks them over and up goes Scotty. She only takes one.  She finds Mike.  She bings up Lenny and now the last group.  In dumpville is four so far.  The last ones are a group of five.  Bret came by and we are talking about Lee Childs books.  She pulls Liz and looks at the rest.   Four left who might make the last trip today, at least in this class.  She puts Kent in the saviours, and looks at Jeff's dog and talks to Alex.  Laureen sure looks good and better every year.  Don't some of these people ever age?
 
Cappy looks over the Dumpees, and there they go around again.  She pulls Cindy Tellefson and sends the rest to purgatory. She has nine left, and they are still in catalog order. She kept the best of the best, and I do like what Mike has. A real stallion dog that moves with ease.  With his size I wouldn't have expected that. You have to look above to see who it is.
 
I can type or read, but I can't do both.
 
Cappy says to take them again. And there goes Frank Fasano.  Off goes the first five.  Some yelling now. Now the second group.  Cappy says to stand and they all stack them. I thin she is about to pick.  Cappy looks like she is having fun.  Julie is here with her I-pod and filming the show.  Cappy tells them to slow down, and the judging is doing better, and faster, they they go, the first five again.
 
I like what Leslie and Mike have, but no one asked me. She pulls Leslie in front, thenZac, and Mike.  Christy and Scott go where they didn't want to go.Dave Coleman just came by, and off they go again.
 
Now the next group, led by Lennie, Liz, Kent and (nevermind) Cindy.  She keeps Lenny and Kent.  Still all in order.  There are five with dreams still alive with Leslie in front then Zac, Mike, Lennie and Kent.  Cappy is looking them over very carefully, and walking while she does it. I can't walk and judge, but she can.  Frank Fasano was just here, but we ignored him, even if he is the President.
 
She moved Lenny up one to third and now Mike in fourth. Leslie is leading still and I think she is going to get it.  Cappy is doing the fast walk, looking hard and she walks and she walks and she looks and she looks. They stop again.  No question, this is her keepers, and she pulls Kent out again and the dog is too excited.  She moves the dog out, he tried to bite, or at least that is what I saw. The crowd reacted.  He looks sound, so she pulls Christie out to put at the end. That dog too doesn't want to have anything to do with Cappy, so she goes back to the dump group. Scott raises his hand and goes out to Best of Dump and the Dog stands.  The crowd is excited.  What a revolting development.
 
Now, down a back for her picks.  The crowd likes Zac's dog, The Winner Takes It All.   Evan is making poor Zoe type now. Leslie in front, then Lenny and Zac. Leslie and Lenny doing a lap alone.  Cappy calls it. Leslie, Lenny, Zac and Mike.
First: Sunrize He's So Fine
Second: Signature's Harry Nile v Kridler
Third: Windsong's the Winner Takes All
Forth: Amber's Rascal of Schero-Lo
Helen Gleason has welcomed the first Long Coat Open Class. 8 were entered. So far 5 have entered the ring and one is being waited on due to handler changed.
 
515 Oak Ridge Fire Opal - Owner Handler
516 Kimberlite's Arabian Night Princess HT CA
518 Stone Rydge's Foxy Lady - Handler Bill Tank
519 Scharo's Lying Eyes - Handler is junior Mason Golden
523 Adelhost Channan Omriy Raphaela  - Handler Elizabeth SteiffelMan
 
The last was Zoe, so don't blame me for anything. Evan back.
 
I just heard. Trish Wyle is doing better and they expect a full recovery.
 
I am sending this so everyone knows, and we can all take a breath.
Open LONG BITCHES
 
 
 

 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together