Friday, October 12, 2012

Open Bitches

Open Bitches
 
There are eight in the ring, and I will do what I can to let you know how much fun this is.
 
I introduced Summer to Ed Barritt and Libby Cameron. We have a lot of fun talking about stuff that happened before Summer was born.  I also talked to Fran Ford and then introduced Summer to him. But, they met last year.
 
Kent is out there with Drama Queen.  Nice bitch. This is another of Jane Kerner's breeding, and Army daughter. 
 
Love Bandit is in there. 
 
Elizabeth is out there with Tortolla.  Again, Frank's doing.
 
Sandy Anderson says hello to Helen Franklin. It is a shame Helen isn't here, but she told me the lack of oxygen is a problem this high. I agree, even I am having trouble. I walked to the ring today, and it was so cold the air was frozen so I didn't notice the lack of oxygen. Then when my lungs defrosted, I realized I wasn't breathing.
 
Mike is up with Black Magic.  I probably will have Zoe blog, since I will be working with Summer.
 
Diane Brown brings out She Who Laughs Last.  If you are watching this on video, there is not reason to read this too, so stop it.
 
She wants Diane again, now on a loose lead.
 
Lenny is out in the middle with I'm Too Sexy.  It is very quiet and no one seems interested, even the owners of the dogs in the ring.  Cindy Bartly is in front of us, and everyone seems to have settled in.  The reserved seats are cushioned, and that alone is worth the price.
 
Sean with the last bitch, Black Diamond. 
 
They line up and Helen gives the last ones instructions and move Sean up to Third from end.
 
Through the tunnel.  No one can have trained for that, with the sparkle jacket, and then she watches them walk.  Helen likes them to walk. And Kent in front then Lenny and Helen walks to the front and now down the class.  There they go.
 
I expect some changes to be made, but what do I know?  She called them that way.
 
First is Falcon's DuChien's Drama Queen, Second is DePahl's I'm Too Sexy, third is Devine's Love Bandit, and Fourth is Signatures Tortolla V. Winsome's, Unless I am wrong.  Hey, this if free, don't expect too much.
 
 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together