Monday, October 08, 2012

Tell Willie I'm on the road again

Here we are, on the road to Colorado.  I am in the car with the three ladies, Tedi, Summer and Jacqualine.  They are constantly talking. Thankfully I have Kirk here to help me with the manly stuff.
 
I know there is a law about not talking on a cell phone, and they say you can't text, but I never read anything that says you can't blog. Besides, we are just outside Vegas, and there isn't that much traffic.
 
I am amazed that with the travel trunk in the rear, that we still filled up the car. Of course Kirk is a lot bigger than last year.
 
It looks like it is going to be a great show. I see so many friends already there or on the way.  I will miss Joan who is home to remodel the house. But, if her contractor is gone to Florida, she could get a flight to Colorado. Again, we will miss Helen Fisher, and without Bob The Voice of The National Drescher, I need someone else to try out my new jokes.
 
But it is going to be a show to remember. It is the last show before out club reaches 100 years, so that must be a memory we can tell the kids. Of course, none of the kids will talk to me anyway.  Summer is an exception, she pretends to listen to me.
 
Isn't life wonderful?  Here I am screaming down the highway at 80 mph with a dog and three ladies.  What more could anyone ask for.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together