Thursday, October 11, 2012

That's all folks

Amateur Owner Handler Bitch
 
When this week is over, I will remember how to spell amateur without looking at the catalog. Everyone is leaving me.  Summer and her mom are gone and coming to get Tedi. I hope I don't get lost on the way home. 
 
Peakes Brook Pride and Prejudice and Renata Of Stone Rudge RN.  No one seems to care, except those in the ring, the place is clearing out. It will be interesting to see what happens at the annual meeting. I will have to hear about it. I am not up to any more fun today.
 
I see Bill Basu, Iza and Pat Draper together.  Celeste is talking to Ha Ja.   Reserved seats, my ass.
 
Frank Martello went by and looks bright and eager to go to the dog show. 
 
The first is Renata Of Stone Rydge and second is Peakes Brook Ppride & Prejudice.
 
I hope you don't mind if I do two classes.
 
Amateur Owner Handler Dog
 
The only entry is Jusutaus Just an Outlaw V Tams.  If I get it wrong, blame the lack of light, and the hour.  Everyone is waiting to work in the ring after the last class.  Summer and her mom came to get me. 
 
Yeah, a first place.
 
There goes Tom Brown.  He is talking to Celeste. 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together