Thursday, October 11, 2012

15 - 18 Bitches

Back we are for the 15 - 18 Bitches.
 
I like what they see in their selections, but more so, those watching on video can see it too. I don't know how much of he excitement they miss. It isn't what it used to be. 
 
Six in there.  How long can it take to judge a dog?
 
A man walks into a blacksmith shop. The owner has just finished fireing a horseshoe.  He hadn't cooled it yet and the man picks it up, and drops it.
The smithee says, "Too hot for you?"
 
He replies, "No it just don't take long to look at a horseshoe".
 
First is Liz Oster with Venus.  Next is Zac with The Rising Son, the breeders of that are great people. Then Kent with Kiss The Boys Goodby, a litter mate to our Kisses Sweeter than Wine. Then it is Bill with Enchanted Tedi Bear. And then Call the Wind Moriah, then Jeff with Trinket.  There goes Zac.  I love the breeders of his bitch.
 
Ed is here and didn't threaten to kill me, so I guess he forgave me.  I don't understand why he doesn't age. It is depressing.
 
Kent takes Kisses and she is a nice bitch.
 
Bill has a dark by-colored.  It is Enchanted Tedi Bear.  It is so quiet here, I have to look up to see if anyone is left. Either we are all hungry or just bored.  Now the sound of one hand clapping.
 
Next is Judy Bent's daughter with Call the Wind Moriah. I have met her, and she is a super handler. I immediately forgot her name. It must be the air a mile high. Her mom is judging in California coming up. 
 
Jeff comes in with Trinket V Hillside.  I did like Moriah.  Last one in the ring and now judging.  She asks Jeff to do it again and slow down, not a chance. But at least loose lead.
 
She puts him in third.  Helen gives direction and Liz leads with Ken, then Jeff, Bent, and Zac and Bill at the end. Helen asks them to walk.  Paul Johnson is in front of us.  There they go With Liz in front, then Kent, and Jeff, and Brent. Don't tall her I can't remember her name. 
 
First is SimVar's Venus, then DuChien's Kiss The boys Goodbye, third was Charbo-Tanbark's Trinket V Hillside and fourth is Abjah C'Can CaltheWind Moriah.
 
Helen is describing her winners and now on to another class.
 
 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together