Friday, October 12, 2012

9 and over bitches

On to the Veteran Bitches 9 and older
 
Only three entered, so let's see who shows up.
 
All six in the dog and bitch 9 year and older are champions.
 
I had it wrong. I made a mistake. That is twice in my life. There is a second page, so there are five in there. But, I am right about the dogs.
 
Helen has them take a lap, and not the individuals. 
 
I want to see my 9 and older dog, coming up next.  We may never end.  We keep announcing that tomorrow we do the dogs first, then the bitches.  I don't know the answer as to why.  All week it has been the bitches first.
 
Individuals. I have seen this before.  Tomorrow I may turn this over to Zoe. I have two champion males and a champion bitch. Not to mention a munchkin to work with.  I do admit, I want Summer to have a good time.
 
Helen is going to leaves them that way.
 
First was Ch DePahl's Brandy
Second was Ch Oak Haven Xena of Blk Forest Bn CD RAE MXP AJP
Third was Ch Mach Pach2 Carousel Farms Caisson VCD1 HSAs RA MXF MFP MJP
Fourth was Ch Kenlyns Aja V HiCliff-Kaleef
 
One more to go then winners.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together