Friday, October 12, 2012

American Bred Bitches

American Bred Bitches
 
Wow!  What a lineup of bitches with Ava in front.  Now it is Bill with Ava.  I like that bitch a lot, and when she is having a good day, she is the best, in my mind.  Now it is Summer's turn with Evangelina.  There goes Rita, and I haven't talked to her today.  Jessica just walked by, and I know she has a special.  It is Black Magic Woman with Leslie.
 
The crowd is stunned. Or maybe just asleep.  No excitement after Bred By Males. That sounded like the Specials class.
 
There certainly is no pigment problem this year. I never saw so many all blacks, and the bi's.  It says something about what we did to improve out lack of pigment that we used to see. 
 
Now Cindy with Myrina.  I always did like this bitch, she moves with great strength, and is pretty set up.  I think Helen should like her.  Celeste came by, she owns Ava.  She is one of the nicestt people I know, except for her husband Pat.
 
Carolyn Martello is talking to Dorothy Lynn.  I saw Barbara and Stacy are here, and there goes Frank Martello.  Cindy is still doing the individual.
 
Goghn Uptown is up now, I had to say it out loud to realize what the name was.  Jeff has a great green shirt that matches his shoe laces.  I miss Michael Cheeks.  I also see a lot of people that I don't know, that is a good thing, meaning some new folks in the breed.
 
Brandi Rose is there and a dark bi with Susan Bancheck-Long. So many of them. Twyla Minor just went in front of me. She was smart and got a cart. I saw Paula and Harley is fine.  Ben Begornia is in front of me.
 
I see Gary Szymchezk. I know I will never get his name spelled right, but I so seldom spell things correctly anyway, no one will notice.
 
Up nest is Lenny with Bearookly Rose.  Without Frank and Kriss there would be no reason to hold this show.  They have been producing the most fantastic bitches.  One is just better looking than the other.  Sam Colvin is here talking about the Parade of Greats.  Seems they missed getting the ribbons so they will give out the ones from last year, and send the right ones.
 
Rita came to visit us and fun for all. 
 
She took her last group and I think that is it for Summer.  Helen sets that group aside, but I don't think it is her favorite bitches group.  I had to go help Summer, Tedi's Order, so I didn't post.
 
First is Sunrize Black Magic Woman, Second is Lonestar's Bearookly rose V. Erynbrook, third is Ch Karizma Kaleef Ava Of Cherpa, anf fourth is Keylis Let The Good Thymes Roll.
 
On to the dogs.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together