Wednesday, October 10, 2012

12-15 Dogs

It's 12-15 and maybe we need to give another thought to this class. There are only six entered and only three picked up.  Maybe it makes sense for the National, but not for the regional. Only three seems like a waste.  Bob Lindsey is not filming, so he is here to talk to us.  Bob is looking at the three dogs and I like the first one which is I Love You.  Now we get a fourth, so it became a bit class.
 
Bobbie Kindi with Nancy walked by and Bob is trying to get Diane with Ridley to go around and she starts over, trying to get her double handler to the right side. 
 
I lost the last few postings and I was magnificient. He wants all four with Diane taking yet a single pass with Ridley. Nice dog.  He puts her back up front, with I ove You This Big V Valley View in second.
 
Now the individual and Bob wants a loose lead.  This is not Ridley's best day,a nd I suspect he won't be in first place. But, he is a great looking puppy and on another day might be the winner.  Rick Oloskie came by to check on us.  Candy Zumwald is talking to the crowd and it is sort of slow now.
 
To the front goes Can I Trust U With My Heart, then I Love, Always On My Mind and last is Ridley.  One dog in 15 to 18.  The First Second and Third in this class are littermates. The Rocks rock.  He lines the first two in the ring so we can see them.  They pose like old pros.  If you are watching, it must be a dull show.  It seems like a long time to judge four dogs.  He takes the first two and goes back and forth with them.  Now he takes them down and back.  I can feel the excitement building, and it seems that the crown is underwhelmed.
 
There is only one Novice Dog that picked up and so it should go faster.
 
I Love You goes to the front then Can I Trust, and Always On My Mind and then Ridley.  A new class arising.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together