Wednesday, October 10, 2012

American Bred Dogs

The Am Bred Dogs are now entering the ring.  There are 8 entered, and 7 being shown.  They have removed the cones (used earlier to shorten the ring), and these dogs are going to use the entire ring.  They all take a lap around, and then stop in the corner.  Bob is now asking for each to take an individual lap.  First up is Leslie with He's So Fine; next is Zak with Winner Takes it All; next is Kelly wiht Adonis; next is Hot Pursuit; Next is Black Jack; then Black Bear; and bringing up the rear is Kent with Zimbabwe.  Bob moves the groups to make sure they are on the video, and then starts the individual exams.
 
It's Evan again. I had to take a break to see Titan.  What a magnificient dog.  He will be shown in Specials today.  We bred Magic Marker to him, and love the puppies. The pick is with Flower Boy, and all Black and the best temperament we ever had. They are doing the indifiduals now,a nd Zack is out there with a sable The Winner Takes All.  I have to say I do like that dog, and I have seen him before. Next is Adonis with Kelly Salava.  I guess I didn't miss much with my trip to see Titan.
 
I saw Martha Rinke, so my national is complete. Debbie Hokanan came by for a minute, she sparkles from head to toe.  Black Bear just went around. I like the name, and next up is Kent with
An Aregon son Zimbabwe Kaleef Von Loar.  That's the end of the class. I just called Bob The Voice Of The National.  I wanted to hear a new joke, and to talk about the judging.  Bob Slay is taking a break for a dring, and there they are, lined up.
 
Bob walks down the ine and gives everyone a long look. He stops at Kent's dog and walks to the dog and runs his hand down the back. He didn't touch any of the other dogs.  Now, back to the front where Zac has the second dog, and he goes down the line looking at each head as he goes.  Almost to the end, and now he tells them to take them around.  Leslie is in front now and I see a coupld of dogs I like. I will wait for Bob to pick so I can look better.
 
I see Dave Rinke is here and sitting down low. Usually he is at the top. Bob pulls Kent out and puts him in second. No, he puts him in front with Kaleef Von Loar, I think the name is zimbabwe.  But, what do I know. He is a verynice moving dog, and he takes the rest of the class and moves The Winner Takes All to the front of that group with
Tams Hot Pursuit, and Bob says, take them all together, and the first two go alone. Again, what do I know?
 
He tells Kent and Leslie to line them up in the center to show the crowd.  In front is the Aragon son with Kent and then Leslie with a Nicaraqua son.  He gives Leslie a turn in front.  Jimmie back to the front.  There they go, and Bob looks at them and that's it.  First is Kent with Zimbabwe, then He's So Fine, then The Winner Takes All, and fourth is Hot Persuit.
 
On to the Open Long Dog.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together