Thursday, October 10, 2019

15-18 Bitches.

Did you ever feel like the show will never end.

6 entered, so how long can it take, and they are in the ring.  Everyone showed up.

Clint Heiman is here, and I think he came by for the candy, not for us. But we accept that. 

Ed just killed his sixth fly.  He is my hero. it doesn't take much to impress me.

The show goes on.  Last individual, and now the real work begins.

There aren't  many people here, and I wonder if the snow scared them off?

This is a great class of bitches.  June Carter Cash in front, the Futurity Victrix, and then Madness Continues in second.  Madness to third, and Mar-Azart in second and off they go. I can't imagine June not winning, and Ken did the right thing, First June Carter Cash, Second Mar-Azart, third is Madness and fourth is Gypsy.