Thursday, October 10, 2019

Snow, ice, sleet, and a dog show

I am at the arena, and that is a good thing.

When we got up, the ground is covered with snow and ice there is a snow wind storm, and the roads are ice and covered with snow.  10 mph on the freeway.  The wipers were frozen to the windshield and for some reason, I forgot my scraper.

The show will be delayed to 9:00 am, one of the obedience judges can't get here at all.

Lots of accidents on the roads, and Tedi dropped me off, I like to get here early to set up.  Big mistake.

Gail and I are the only people here, and I see a trip to KMart for gloves in the future.  

I saw Cheryl walking a black puppy in the  snow, the dog stood out and seemed to be having a good time.

For some reason my posts aren't getting to the List, and Zoe gave me the addresses to use, and so I am trying again.

I will be back in two hours when the snow, (I mean the show), begins.

Evan