Saturday, October 12, 2019

Now the sixth, out of seven, I think

The sixth group is in there now. Rita is giving everyone a good look.  Two passes.  Susan Trent just came by, she is with the superintendent, and wanted to say hello. Evidently she found the Blog, and is one of those who reads it.

Summer is in there, and it is good to see her back in the ring. My boots seem to be making an impression.  They are red Uggs. I just find them warm.   I see Kris Fasano is here too.  Cindi Tellefson is talking to me.  Mr. Celeste came by.  They have cars locked in.  Summer just took a pass, she needs to run the bitch down, but she did good. 

We got some treats from Pat Ayres, but they were brought by someone while I was gone. I took a trip around the ring and say so many folks I haven't talked to. I did get to talk to Lee Brown for a minute.  Tim Brown was sitting and then we got to see their daughter in the ring. John Bemont came by for more candy. I think were it not for the candy, I wouldn't see anyone.

Olivia dressed up today. She has the Winner's Bitch, Lady in Red. I thought I liked that bitch.  I saw Bob Dresher giving out autographs, and his dog, who I had heard so much about. That is indeed a handsome animal. Jim Hall was there too, and holding the dog.

That is the last group, and now, the unkindest cut of all.

Rita has walked the length of the ring to talk to those in the Judge's seminar.  She is talking to them, which is a great thing to do.  There is a break in the show. I guess it is good, because all of the bitches still are potential Grand Victrix.  

And, then, there were four.  Now the second group.  Then there were three, and four to prepare for next year.  The third group is in there, another seven, for now.  Rita took one, and six to dog purgatory.  Tedi is here, and actually watching the show. Now the fourth group.  Three, yes, four no.  Now the fifth group. Everyone goes home for the rest of the year, and Now, Group six. Only two, and Summer gets the rest of day off. I wonder if I can take her outfit back for a refund?  Now the last of the last.   Eight for now.  Only two, and she gets the best of the best.

Now there are fifteen.  And, they are the good ones.  

The cuts get one more chance.  It looks like groups of seven.  Art and Bill go with that group. And out they go, nothing Rita liked. Now the next group.  They all get a vacation. Another group, still dreaming.  All gone for 2019.  Another group, this is number six.  They all take a hike. Now number seven and the last gasp. So far, all that she cut have gone by.  She talks to Olivia and gives her a hug.  Olivia has the Winner's Bitch/  And they all go out. The woman knows what she wants.

Now they are fifteen.  Now the best of the best, and a group of four.  That is why we elected Rita. She knows what she is doing, and is not influenced by anything.  It is four in there and led by Olivia.  Now, another group of four.  Rita might go with 15, but they haven't been changed, and another group of three.  

Now they all line up.  Rita looks them all over and goes tot he front and looks at who she has in there and she says something.

She pulls Ulyssa, Glitter in the air, Lacey, My Maria, Garnet, She's Muy Everything, De Ja Vu, Veteran's Bitch Sexy Chick.  Now it is eight. 

Now another group.  Seven.  She is pulling but neither Summer or Candy can tell me. Caramella, Calypso, Kiss My Brass.  Now there are fiftheen. 

Rita looks them over and goes to the front and counts bitches and takes the first six.  Scott is in front with Uyllisis.       She sends the first group to the corner and now another nine, the rest of the group.  Will she cut?  No, she sends them back,and not to the front group, just the front two Glitter in the Air, then Ulyssa.  and now Ulyssa up front and Rita takes the next two My Maria, Lacey.  They stay third and fourth.  Now the next two My Evbearything, and Garnet.

Now Rita brings out the class,and puts them together, and asks us to applaud, AND THAT IS IT.
1.  ULYSSA
2.  GLITTER IN THE AIR
3.  MY MARIA
I can't see who won, but I will wait to see who goes around
4.  LACY
5.  GARNET
6.  SHE'S MY EVBEAR
7.  DE JA VU
8.  DANCING QUEEN
9.  CARAMELLA
10. CALYPSO
11. ARABELLA
12. KISS MY BRASS
13. HOCUS POCUS
14. HONEY COMB
15. WHO SAYS
Candy and Connie left, so it left Summer and Nancy to give me the names. They were wonderful and I did the best I could with them. Any mistakes, blame Tedi.