Thursday, October 10, 2019

Novice Bitch

If June Carter Cash goes Winner's Bitch, (I know, there is a long way to go), she will go Select. She is what Rita likes.

Looks like a class of four. I am tempted to pick the winners, because I don't think anyone reads this stuff anyway.  .Only five entered. 

This shouldn't take long. Ken sort of shortened up his judging but still gave everyone a great look. After Michelle, and now Ken and Bob, why can't all judges do this well.  The snow is stopped, but it still looks cold out there. 

They stand,and Ken goes to take them down and back.  I don't think he will take much time. Now Ken looks at them and says take them around again, and off they go. Everyone gets a ribbon.    First is Layla, then Second is I Am Woman, Third is Legacy's Written in the Stars, and fourth is Mrs. Doubtfire. Thanks to Candy, Ed has left the table.