Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday show in cold, the sun and the arena

Bred By Dogs, now in the ring. Martha Simonete came by just to eat her breakfast, then left.

I screwed up, and was to play the National Anthyms, but I was trying to use Gails phone, and couldn't find the Canadian one. I expect to be excoriated by rabid Canadians later today. But, we all know how kind and fair our Norther partners are, so I might be OK.

Five out of nine entered are in the ring.  In front is Diane Brown with Crowd Pleasebear.  Flower Boy is not here, but Candy just came,so I have help.  Second Klatelyn with Life Saver, then third is Jeff Best I Ever Had  Class Act, then Anya with Heathcliff Heathcliff.  I just say what is in the catalog.

Connie just came to the prison of announcers, and Bob is doing the individuals.  Most of the bred by are handlers. We started putting our handlers on the dogs to avoid paying handler fees.  Most of them don't know that, so keep it quiet.

I just saw Vickie Bemont,and the dogs keep going around. Mr Avery is taking pictures, and Sharon can't be far behind.

Nice dogs in there.  I opened another bag of candy, so maybe someone will come talk to me.  It is lonely at the top, and I am way above everyone, actually, not in stature.
What a nice class, it won't be an easy call, 

Diane up front, and I will wait for the decision.  Bob walks to them, and gives directions and moves someone else to the front, and now Diane is third. And Sweet Baby Ray is in front, and puts her in front of Diane, and off they go.  I don't think this is too hard to judge.  

Bob has his arms folded and walks to the group and puts Heathcliff to the front.  Bob walks to the center of the ring and brings them out to stack in the center.  He takes them down and back, certainly for the camera as well.  

With only five he can take some time, but someone won't get a ribbon.  The C's are helping me, Candy and Connie.  After they go down and back, Bob gives them each a look.  Now the last one, for now.

Bob walks to the front, puts his hand on each dog, They are all sound.  And he says take them around, and I think that is the way he will go.

He walks towards them and looks at the first two and they stack with fear in their hearts, the handlers, not the dogs. and he gives directions and off they go.  Yes.

Sweet Baby Ray is first, Heathcliff is two, three is Crowd Pleasebear, and fourth is Best I Ever Had Class Act.

One to another. Thanks to Candy.