Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Hoping to finish before I got tell people what to do with their dogs when they die, the people not the dog.

Candy left to go help with the picture of her dog, Ed left to take a comfort break, and so far no one is bitching at me.  

I doubt the Futurity Maturity will be finished before I leave, but I will do the best I can. Ed says he will post. 

Bob has the bitches in there, it looks like eleven.  There they go, and a big group of double handlers.  Zac in front, and walking again. If you handle, walking is so much harder than letting them go on a loose lead. 

Bob counts them off, and takes a group of eight, and the second group, and off they go at a slow trot, and again.

Now we have Tedi, Candy and Ed here with me. That is all this booth will hold, and no one can get to us.

I have to go do a seminar,so I will find out who wins and post later.

Evan