Saturday, October 12, 2019

May the Fourth Be With You

The fourth group is in there, and time goes by.

Our motel person just came by. We are trying to explain what is going on. Like I know?

Rita has some fancy sparkle shoes on, and I can't imagine what that feels like. It is so long since I was a woman, and I don't remember. Celeste Draper is in front of me, and I assume she has another of those Exxon dogs.  I see Al talking to Gloria, he has a bow tie on, and had a different one yesterday. Maybe that is a tradition now. 

Number Five in there now. Seven in number but the fifth group.  I think Diane has been in all the group.  Bob Mahia is here, and taking some candy.  Michelle Wallis is talking to us. 

There goes Bill Peterson, and not handling. I did talk to Art for a bit this morning. We are a bit bored now, and it is so back that Candy is reading the Blog on her phone. This is the last of this group, and on to the sixth.

And there is a dog show going on.