Friday, October 18, 2019

Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]

Evan,
I'm one of the people who read your posts every year and thoroughly enjoy them! This year was
no exception. Even though I attended the National and robbed you of some candy a couple times,
I came home and read through your posts to see your perspective on everything. You are a joy, and
want you to know how much you are appreciated!!!
Glad you got home safely and I hope Ed's home was in no danger from the fires (and I think you're right
about not "poking the bear"! After all it IS the "power" company!)
Take Care,
Kathy Martin

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:08 AM Evan Ginsburg <dmarc-noreply@freelists.org> wrote:
Linda Bankhead is here.   She is sitting with us, and Joan isn't here this year.  No one has seen the dog that is missing, yet. Ann Schultz is walking by and I didn't talk to her, but did yesterday.  

12-15 in there with 7 with two blacks.  Mike in front with Asher, then Olivia with Remember when, then Power Pack with Diane Brown, then Lindsey with Xman then Jeff with Venon and Lennie with Warlock and Cindi with Heat Seeker. They take a third pass.

Martha Rinke came by for some candy, and we are trying to get her and Dave for dinner, I always enjoy them and it is often the high point of the National for me.

And individuals going on now.  Nancy McDonald just walked by. John Bemont is here with us, and enjoying the candy. I think I bought too much this year since you have to come up to the stand. But, I put a bowl below us. 

Now they are lined up.  And Bob takes a look at them. They stack and that is a good looking group, still in catalog order.

Kenny Cunningham is her and talking to us and off they go. I see Celeste is working the class, there must be an Exxon pup in there. bob pulls Xman, (probably the one), Asher in second, third is Olivia with Remember When, fourth Diane Brown Power Pac, and then the rest. The first one is an Exxon son, and looks it. Solomon let me know.

And he hasn't changed anything yet, and Bob looks them over stacked.  He kept th esix and off they go again.  And Celleste has the bells going, and I like them this wayu. Now to see what Bob thinks, and he stacks them in the middle. It seem that he wants to do a last temperament test, and down and back. That first dog is a good one. Behind is the second with Mike, the handler of so many Xxon pups.   Sam Israel just walked by, and is smiling.

Bob has seven good dogs out there, and I doubt he will change, but he pets each dog.  They all stand.  The sun is out, and the sbnow is melting and he says, "take them around" and I think that is how it is going to be, and Bob watches them and he hasn't pointed yet, and walks to the class and talks to Liv and says, "take them again", I think he wants a loose lead, and ye watchs them again, and YES, that is it.

First is X-man, second is Asher, Third is Remember When, fourth Power Pac.

Carmen is here, so I am going to take a break to talk to him.